Residential Blower Door Testing
(Florida Building Code R402.4.1.2)
SITACx provides consulting and testing for Residential Blower Door Testing following the latest Florida Building Code R402.4.1.2 Testing. Our firm provides blower door testing as well as diagnostic/instrumentation to ensure the residence meets the necessary compliance standards.
SITACx has been providing energy auditing and evaluations for both residential and commercial projectsrelated to the performance of the envelope system. The Building Air Barrier Testing/Blower Door testing is a systematic process of verifying the building envelope air leakage rate as well as analysis of the construction of envelope. We follow test methods for determining air tightness of buildings to meet ASTM Standards as well as building codes.
Our residential blower door testing services include:
- Pre-design consultation related the air barrier assemblies and systems, detailing, and material specifications.
- Blower Door Testing andAnalysis.
- Envelope Diagnostics.
- Thermal Imaging (Level II Certification).
- Smoke Infiltration Analysis.
Benefits of An Air Tight Home
Air Tight Building benefits include:
- Enhanced energy performance.
- Lower utility costs.
- Greater occupant comfort.